We love these little bites for so many reasons! They are fast and easy to assemble, low carb, and tasty for breakfast and snacks throughout the day. My family loves them and as of last week, almost everyone in the house has made them. If you use a muffin tin, you make a dozen at a time, so they last for a few days even if you have a larger family.
1. Spray 12-cup muffin tin with non-stick pan spray. Be sure to coat the inside of each cup thoroughly.
2. Place 1-2 pieces of deli meat in each muffin cup so that the edges stick up above the rim of the muffin cup.
3. Crack each of the 12 eggs into the center of the arranged deli meat.
4. Sprinkle the top of each muffin cup with a couple of shakes of the salt free seasoning.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes
6. Remove from oven and let set for 3-5
Sign up to receive menus, recipes, and insights in your inbox!
Feed coming soon